For the latest Adelaide Hills Visitor Guide Flip Book, which will take you through a lot of what the Adelaide Hills has to offer, click on this link to download the Guide: Adelaide Hills Visitor Guide
Some of the year-round places to visit, that we would consider being a “highlight of the Hills” are:
- Cleland National Park www.clelandwildlifepark.sa.gov.au/Home
- Gorge Wildlife Park https://gorgewildlifepark.com.au/
- Mount Lofty Botanic Gardens – www.botanicgardens.sa.gov.au/visit/mount-lofty-botanic-garden
- Adelaide Hills Sculpture Trail – hillssculpturetrail.com.au/
- Hans Heysen’s – Cedars Studio – https://www.hansheysen.com.au/
- National Motor Museum- Birdwood – motor.history.sa.gov.au/
There are a couple of Tourist Information Centres here in the Hills, where the staff are incredibly helpful in assisting Visitors to plan the most interesting and suitable Hills experience.
Here are the links to two locals Visitor Information Centres around the Hills: plan to drop in during your stay to find personal recommendations and directions from experienced locals.
Other wonderful experiences the Hills are popular for:
- Winery Tours and tasting – see our blog on recommended dining
- Food trails